Squashercise is a fun, female friendly, activity class for everyone based on squash and racketball fitness, movements and skills.
1. A fun and dynamic way to get fit, improve muscle tone and meet like minded people
2. A way to burn lots of calories without the boredom associated with other forms of exercise. Squashercise on average can burn between 600 & 800 calories in an hour compared to 400 - 500 calories jogging!
3. A social and supportive environment
4. A way to help boost self-confidence, self-esteem and general wellbeing
5. An opportunity to learn a new sport or brush up on old skills
*Did you know, Squashercise on average can burn between 600 & 800 calories in an hour compared to 400 – 500 calories jogging!*
Why should a coach/club or facility get involved?
• Increase female participation at your club/facility
• Attract new players and members
• Retain players/members through the delivery of a new programme
• Increase court usage
• Increase revenue – court fees, secondary spend and membership!
• Benefit from being involved in an ESR National Campaign
• Could increase family memberships, therefore helping ensure the long term sustainability of your club/facility
More useful information about our fun fitness programme